Call (843) 567-1315 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Pringle, MD is a cardiology specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Pringle completed a residency at University of Alabama-Birmingham School of Medicine. He currently practices at Lowcountry Cardiology Associates - North Charleston and is affiliated with Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pringle is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical University of South Carolina, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Alabama-Birmingham School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School
- Uab Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pringle?
Dr. Pringle was very informative on my situation and helpful. As someone who has never had to see a specialist before, I was nervous about my appointment but immediately felt at ease. The staff and office were also very friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend to co-workers and others in the area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pringle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pringle frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pringle's office is located at 4969 Centre Pointe Dr Ste 100, Charleston, SC 29418. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pringle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Trident Health System - Summerville Medical Center
- Colleton Medical Center
- Trident Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Roper Hospital
Lowcountry Cardiology Associates - North Charleston