Dr. Piccinini has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Piccinini, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Sterling Heights, MI. Dr. Piccinini completed a residency at Henry Ford Med Ctr-Henry Ford Hosp. He currently practices at Associates In Psychiatry. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical College of Wisconcin, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Henry Ford Med Ctr-Henry Ford Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Flint Osteopathic Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Wayne State Univ, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates In Psychiatry
Associates In Psychiatry43157 Schoenherr Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48313 Existing Patients: (586) 997-9619
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Piccinini?
Dr. Piccinini has been my doctor for 17 years. He prescribed me medication for depression/anxiety and I've been stable for years with his care. He's guided me through ups and downs in my personal life. I would highly recommended him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Piccinini, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Piccinini's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Piccinini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Piccinini frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Piccinini's office is located at 43157 Schoenherr Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48313. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Piccinini speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.