Dr. Robert Fein, MD is a oncology specialist in Monroe Township, NJ. Dr. Fein completed a residency at Mem Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates, Central Jersey Division and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fein is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mem Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Residency Hospital
- NYU Medical Center, Medical School
- Meml Sloan-Kettering, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fein?
I saw Dr. Fein for the first time to evaluate my blood clotting disorder, and I really liked how he explained everything in detail (although, I didn't understand some of it) and seems determined to help me. So far, I am very pleased with the treatment.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital