Dr. Go has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Go, MD is a pulmonologist in Rochester Hills, MI. Dr. Go completed a residency at Cabrini Med Ctr. He currently practices at Pulmonary Allergy Critical Care & Sleep Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Go is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Cabrini Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Cebu Institute of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Go?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Go, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Go's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Go accepts your insurance.
Dr. Go frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Obstructive Lung Disease, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Go's office is located at 75 Barclay Cir Ste 205, Rochester Hills, MI 48307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Go speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Mclaren Lapeer Region
Pulmonary Allergy Critical Care & Sleep Associates
Metro Digestive Disease Group PC75 Barclay Cir Ste 205, Rochester Hills, MI 48307 (248) 651-6430
Pulmonary & Sleep Associates
Pulmonary & Sleep Associates1083 Suncrest Dr Ste B, Lapeer, MI 48446 (810) 667-3111