Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cotes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Cotes, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Cotes completed a residency at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Cntr. He currently practices at GRADY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cotes is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Cntr, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Centr, Internship Hospital — 2008
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 2007
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Grady Memorial Hospital
Grady Memorial Hospital80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30303 Existing Patients: (404) 616-4752
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cotes?
I cannot say enough good things about doctor c o t e s. He takes the time to talk to the patient and listens and you can tell he really cares. He explains everything fully and listens to a patient no matter how psychotic. He goes up and Beyond to take care of his patients
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cotes frequently treats Schizoaffective Disorder, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse.
Dr. Cotes' office is located at 80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cotes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grady Memorial Hospital