Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Robert Monteleone, MD is a family medicine specialist in Wilmington, DE. He currently practices at Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Saint Francis and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Monteleone is board certified in Family Practice.
- Jasper Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Jasper Meml Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Of Texas Medical Branch Gal, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of CT / St Francis Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Monteleone?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Monteleone has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Monteleone frequently treats Hives, Burn Injuries, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Monteleone's office is located at 701 N Clayton St, Wilmington, DE 19805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Monteleone speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Union Hospital Of Cecil County
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Saint Francis
Advanced Surgical Specialists, St. Francis Hospital701 N Clayton St, Wilmington, DE 19805 (302) 421-4273
Family Healthcare Of Elkton
Robert Monteleone MD and Barbara Parey MD PA111 W High St Ste 214, Elkton, MD 21921 (410) 996-9490