Dr. Marcantonio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Marcantonio, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Marcantonio completed a residency at Worcester City Hosp. and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marcantonio is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Worcester City Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- University of Louisville Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marcantonio?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marcantonio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marcantonio frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Lipid Disorders, and Overweight.
Dr. Marcantonio's office is located at 3333 Cattlemen Rd Ste 208, Sarasota, FL 34232. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital