Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Stern, MD
Dr. Robert Stern, MD is
- The Cambridge Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1975
- NEW YORK UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1972
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1967
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Stern, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Stern's profile.
Dr. Stern in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Stern frequently treats the following conditions: Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse, Nondependent Alcohol Abuse and Nondependent Opioid Abuse. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Stern's office is located at 763 Cambridge St Brighton, MA 02135. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Stern provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robert Stern, MD is affiliated with St. Elizabeth's Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Robert Stern, MD holds board certification in Psychiatry.
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- 1 763 Cambridge St, Brighton, MA 02135 (617) 789-2127
Emerson Hospital Behaviorl Hlth
Emerson Hospital Behaviorl Hlth133 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor # 5, Concord, MA 01742 (978) 287-3512