Dr. Rotche has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Rotche, MD is a oncology specialist in Wytheville, VA. Dr. Rotche completed a residency at Loyola University. He currently practices at Kenneth M Mcintyre MD PC and is affiliated with Carilion New River Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Loyola University, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Loyola University, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kenneth M Mcintyre MD PC710 W Ridge Rd Ste E, Wytheville, VA 24382 Existing Patients: (276) 228-7665
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rotche?
He takes the time to explain everything and answers all of my questions. I highly recommend this office and staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Rotche, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rotche's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rotche accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rotche frequently treats Anemia, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Rotche's office is located at 710 W Ridge Rd Ste E, Wytheville, VA 24382. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rotche speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
- LewisGale Hospital Montgomery
- Smyth County Community Hospital
- Wythe County Community Hospital