Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kirchner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Kirchner, MD is a cardiology specialist in Roseville, CA. He currently practices at PERMANENTE MEDICAL GROUP and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirchner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- BPS Healthcare
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Joint Benefit Trust
- Kaiser Permanente
- Managed Care Administrators, Inc.
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Western Health Advantage
- York Risk Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Permanente Medical Group
Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center1600 Eureka Rd, Roseville, CA 95661 Existing Patients: (916) 784-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirchner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kirchner frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent.
Dr. Kirchner's office is located at 1600 Eureka Rd, Roseville, CA 95661. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kirchner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente South Sacramento Medical Center
- Mercy General Hospital