Dr. Gordon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Gordon, MD is a pulmonologist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at U Kansas. He currently practices at GORDON ROBERT M MD OFFICE and is affiliated with Mcbride Orthopedic Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Okla Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital
- U Kansas, Residency Hospital
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1985
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
Dr Gordon is very friendly and easy to talk to. He walked me through every answer I had a question to. The staff is extremely friendly and courteous as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Gordon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gordon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gordon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gordon frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, and Sleep-Related Leg Cramp.
Dr. Gordon's office is located at 4200 W Memorial Rd Ste 805, Oklahoma City, OK 73120. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mcbride Orthopedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City