Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Friedlander accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Friedlander, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Friedlander completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at UPMC Presbyterian Neuro Sgy and is affiliated with Upmc Mercy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedlander is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- 1987, Undergraduate School
- Brandeis, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UPMC Presbyterian Neuro Sgy
UPMC Presbyterian Neuro Sgy200 Lothrop St Ste B400, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 Existing Patients: (412) 647-3685
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedlander?
Dr Friedlander did a decompression brain surgery on my daughter for Arnold Chiari Malformation. He gave her a quality of life back. Highly recommend him!!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friedlander frequently treats Chiari's Deformity, Chiari Malformation Type 1, and Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy.
Dr. Friedlander's office is located at 200 Lothrop St Ste B400, Pittsburgh, PA 15213. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friedlander speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Friedlander has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Upmc Mercy
- UPMC Presbyterian