Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 410-7807, and for other questions, call (504) 842-4135.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Robert Bober, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0029
Dr. Robert Bober, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Bober completed a residency at University of Maryland - Baltimore, MD. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bober is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Ochsner Medical Center
Ochsner Medical Center1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Call
Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Vietnamese
- University of Maryland - Baltimore, MD, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Maryland - Baltimore, MD, Residency Hospital
- University of Maryland - Baltimore, MD, Internship Hospital
- University of Maryland - Baltimore, MD, Medical School
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, Undergraduate School — 1993
- American Lifecare
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Payors Organization
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- PPO Plus
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Networks of America
- Special Needs Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bober?
Dr Bober -an expert in cardiology and truly passionate about patient care. I didn't feel rushed and found him easy to talk to. He is a careful listener and asks questions to ensure he's examining patients holistically -not just looking at the heart, but connecting dots with other symptoms and med history. He also made sure I understood my plan of care. I am reassured and confident I received the best care possible from Dr. Bober and received accurate diagnosis to set me on the right path.
- Ochsner Medical Center
- Ochsner Medical Center - Kenner
- Ochsner Saint Anne General Hospital
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bober has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Bober, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bober's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bober accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bober frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Disease, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Bober's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bober speaks Polish, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.