Dr. Robert Lynn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lynn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Lynn, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Lynn completed a residency at U NM. He currently practices at Lovelace Westside Hospital and is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lynn is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- U NM, Fellowship Hospital
- U NM, Residency Hospital
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University of California At Los Angeles, Medical School — 1974
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lovelace Westside Hospital10501 Golf Course Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114 Existing Patients: (505) 727-4500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lynn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lynn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lynn frequently treats Barium Enema, Capsule Endoscopy, and Colonoscopy.
Dr. Lynn's office is located at 10501 Golf Course Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lynn speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lynn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital