Dr. Robert Lieurance, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lieurance's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Lieurance, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Joplin, MO. Dr. Lieurance completed a residency at Scott And White Mem Hospital. He currently practices at Freeman Midwest Orthopaedic Sgy and is affiliated with Freeman Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lieurance is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Scott And White Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Scott & White/Tex A&M U, Internship Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- The Sports Clinic-Medical Orthopaedics Specialists, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 1991
- University of Arizona, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Freeman Midwest Orthopaedic Sgy
Freeman Midwest Surgical Center3105 Mc Clelland Blvd, Joplin, MO 64804 Existing Patients: (417) 781-2807
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lieurance?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lieurance accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lieurance frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Lieurance's office is located at 3105 Mc Clelland Blvd, Joplin, MO 64804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lieurance has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Freeman Hospital West
- Freeman Neosho Hospital