Dr. Robert Legare, MD is a hematology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Legare completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Women & Infants Hosp Oncology and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Legare is board certified in Hematology.
Women & Infants Hosp Oncology
Women & Infants Hosp Oncology668 Eddy St Ste 1, Providence, RI 02903 (401) 453-7520
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Legare?
Wonderful doctor and staff. Dr. Legare has gone above and beyond to help us through the scariest time in our lives. Staff is caring and supportive. They are like family.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence and Memorial Hospital
- South County Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
- Westerly Hospital