Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Worthington-Kirsch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Worthington-Kirsch, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Exton, PA. Dr. Worthington-Kirsch completed a residency at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital. He currently practices at Vein Clinics Of America. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Worthington-Kirsch?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Worthington-Kirsch frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and In-Office Endovenous Ablation of Varicose Veins.
Dr. Worthington-Kirsch's office is located at 707 Eagleview Blvd Ste 303, Exton, PA 19341. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Worthington-Kirsch has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.