Dr. Wilson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Wilson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Appleton, WI. He currently practices at Heart and Vascular of Wisconsin Sc and is affiliated with ThedaCare Medical Center - Waupaca. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart and Vascular of Wisconsin Sc5045 W Grande Market Dr, Appleton, WI 54913 Existing Patients: (920) 886-9380
Thedacare Regional Medical Center-appleton1818 N Meade St, Appleton, WI 54911 Existing Patients: (920) 731-8900
- 3 200 Theda Clark Medical Plz Ste 320, Neenah, WI 54956 Existing Patients: (920) 722-3341
Fox Valley Hematology & OncologyN3063 County Road Qq, Waupaca, WI 54981 Existing Patients: (920) 886-9380
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
Very professional knows his stuff and yet very friendly and easy to talk to. Made a very serious appointment more comfortable than I expected. Am very glad to recommend him to any one with coronary issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilson frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Wilson's office is located at 5045 W Grande Market Dr, Appleton, WI 54913. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ThedaCare Medical Center - Waupaca
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton