Dr. Sourk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Sourk, MD is a pulmonologist in Hutchinson, KS. Dr. Sourk completed a residency at University Ia. He currently practices at Hutchinson Clinic, PA and is affiliated with Hutchinson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sourk is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Ia, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University Ia, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hutchinson Clinic, PA
Hutchinson Clinic, PA2101 N Waldron St, Hutchinson, KS 67502 Existing Patients: (620) 669-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sourk?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Sourk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sourk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sourk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sourk frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Obstructive Lung Disease, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Sourk's office is located at 2101 N Waldron St, Hutchinson, KS 67502. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hutchinson Regional Medical Center
- The University of Kansas Health System - Great Bend Campus