Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Findling accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Findling, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Findling completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at University Hospitals Department Of Pediatric Psychiatry. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Findling is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Findling?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Findling frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Findling's office is located at 10524 Euclid Ave Ste 1155A, Cleveland, OH 44106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Findling has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
University Hospitals Department Of Pediatric Psychiatry
University Hospitals Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry10524 Euclid Ave Ste 1155A, Cleveland, OH 44106 (216) 844-3881