Dr. Robert Abraham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abraham's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Abraham, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbia, TN. Dr. Abraham completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abraham is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute
Vanderbilt Heart Columbia1220 Trotwood Ave Ste 401, Columbia, TN 38401 Existing Patients: (931) 388-8622
Mama Lere Hearing School1215 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2318
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abraham?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abraham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abraham frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Abraham's office is located at 1220 Trotwood Ave Ste 401, Columbia, TN 38401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abraham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Tennova Healthcare-cleveland