Dr. Robert Kalimi, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Bay Shore, NY. Dr. Kalimi completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Med Center. He currently practices at Southside Hospital - Dept. of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Services and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalimi is board certified in General Surgery.
Southside Hospital - Dept. of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Services
SSH - Dept of CVTS301 E Main St, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Existing Patients: (631) 968-3525
- Rush Presby St Lukes Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalimi?
Dr. Kalimi performed a Mitral Valve Repair and repair of two broken chord tendons, on September 30th, 2020. His skill and expertise was amazing and the staff in the OR, CTICU and Stepdown Unit were professional, kind and caring. I credit Dr. Kalimi and the staff at Southside Hospital (now renamed South Shore University Hospital) for saving my life and giving me the opportunity to live a full, active life once again. I am a registered nurse, and believe me, I would send any one of my friends or family members to South Shore University Hospital, in Bay Shore NY, a wonderful Heart Center, for any of their cardiothoracic needs.
- North Shore University Hospital
- Southside Hospital