Dr. Kaladish has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Kaladish, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Amherst, NH. Dr. Kaladish completed a residency at John Dempsey Hosp. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaladish is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- St Marys McAuley, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- John Dempsey Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University CT Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 109 Ponemah Rd Ste D, Amherst, NH 03031 Existing Patients: (603) 673-5558
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaladish?
The best thing I can say about Dr. Kaladish is that he has helped me [and other members of my family] through some tricky and difficult medication issues. That aside, he is not just knowledgeable, but easy to talk to, a good listener, very approachable. Aside from showing he as good astute knowledge of is trade, his ability to take the time, listen and fully understand sets him apart. He is also extremely ACCESSABLE. (The worlds greatest doctor would be of no use if you can't get them or get an appointment when you need them!!)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaladish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaladish frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Kaladish's office is located at 109 Ponemah Rd Ste D, Amherst, NH 03031. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.