Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oldham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Oldham, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Hurricane, WV. Dr. Oldham completed a residency at Vanderbilt U Hosp. He currently practices at CAMC Cancer Center - Teays Valley and is affiliated with Camc Teays Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oldham is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- NIH/NCI, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Vanderbilt U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Vanderbilt U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CAMC Cancer Center - Teays Valley
Hurricane Office3860 Teays Valley Rd Ste 5, Hurricane, WV 25526 Existing Patients: (304) 388-4949
Teays Dental Care3860 Teays Valley Rd Ste 5, Hurricane, WV 25526 Existing Patients: (304) 388-4949
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oldham?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oldham frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Oldham's office is located at 3860 Teays Valley Rd Ste 5, Hurricane, WV 25526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oldham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Camc Teays Valley Hospital