Dr. Melfi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Melfi, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Morristown, NJ. Dr. Melfi completed a residency at GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY. and is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melfi is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, Residency Hospital — 1986
- George Washington University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melfi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melfi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melfi frequently treats Diabetes Type 1, Diabetes Counseling, and Diabetes Type 2.
Dr. Melfi's office is located at 100 Madison Ave Bldg B, Morristown, NJ 07960. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Melfi speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Morristown Medical Center
- 1 100 Madison Ave Bldg B, Morristown, NJ 07960 (973) 971-5524
Diabetes & Endocrine Institute
Adult Diabetes Education Center At Morristown435 South St Ste 340, Morristown, NJ 07960 (973) 889-6800