Call (281) 317-4669 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Lingle, MD is a cardiology specialist in Humble, TX. He currently practices at Vital Heart & Vein and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lingle is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Texas-Houston School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vital Heart & Vein
Humble18450 Highway 59 N Ste 200, Humble, TX 77338 Existing Patients: (281) 317-4669
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lingle?
M the type , old stool I guess “ if your not 15 min early, you’re late “ but I’ve never had to sit in waiting room more than five min. The staff and Dr Lingle are very attentive and TTHEY LISTEN.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Lingle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lingle's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lingle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lingle frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Lingle's office is located at 18450 Highway 59 N Ste 200, Humble, TX 77338. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lingle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital