Dr. Robert Leber, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Leber completed a residency at St Luke's Roosevelt Hsp Center. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Morningside and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leber is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Mount Sinai Morningside
Mount Sinai Morningside440 W 114th St Fl 2 Ste 220, New York, NY 10025 Existing Patients: (212) 523-2400
Mount Sinai Doctors Westchester
Docs Physicians Affiliated With Beth2422 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY 10710 Existing Patients: (914) 779-2995
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hsp Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leber?
Dr. Leber is simply the best in my book. His expertise, skill and genuineness both assured me that I was in good hands and put me at ease as a patient. I'm thankful for the treatment and care I continue to receive. A+++
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Roosevelt Hospital