Dr. Robert Hughes, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Gansevoort, NY. Dr. Hughes completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at North Country Ear Nose Throat and is affiliated with Glens Falls Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
North Country Ear Nose Throat
North Country Ent2 Mountain Ledge, Gansevoort, NY 12831 Existing Patients: (518) 587-6610
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Creighton University, Medical School — 1982
- 1978, Undergraduate School
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Tufts Health Plan
- Universal American
- Universal Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hughes?
Dr Robert Hughes is very friendly Doctor around. Also extremely knowledge about his job.
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Saratoga Hospital