Dr. Robert Cerfolio, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Cerfolio completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Rochester. He currently practices at Nyu School of Medicine Professional Services and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cerfolio is board certified in General Surgery.
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Cornell New York Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- U Conn, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cerfolio?
Dr. Cerfolio was my father’s doctor in Bham. My father was a 2 time Lung cancer survivor, 1991 and 2003. Thanks to Dr. Cerfolio, he had surgery both times without chemo or radiation. His 1st surgeon gave him very little hope. He eventually developed small cell and passed away in 2014.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- UAB Hospital