Dr. Campbell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Campbell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at Tufts University School Of Med. He currently practices at Mount Auburn Cardiology Assocs and is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campbell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Harvard Med/Mt Auburn Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Tufts University School Of Med, Internship Hospital
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Auburn Cardiology Assocs
Mount Auburn Cardiology Assocs300 Mount Auburn St Ste 310, Cambridge, MA 02138 Existing Patients: (617) 497-1560
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
Dr. C is like the best doctor I have ever had! He found a problem that another hospital missed. Kind, compassionate, and very thorough with this examinations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Campbell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Campbell frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Campbell's office is located at 300 Mount Auburn St Ste 310, Cambridge, MA 02138. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Auburn Hospital