Dr. Robert Homer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Homer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Homer, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Homer completed a residency at Beth Israel Med Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Homer is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads, Medical School — 1996
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 7100 Camino Real Ste 302, Boca Raton, FL 33433 Existing Patients: (561) 988-5112
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Homer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Homer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Homer frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Homer's office is located at 7100 Camino Real Ste 302, Boca Raton, FL 33433. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Homer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.