Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Hamilton, MD is a hematology specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Hamilton completed a residency at Philadelphia General Hospital. He currently practices at Robert W Hamilton MD and is affiliated with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamilton is board certified in Hematology.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Philadelphia General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Philadelphia General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1964
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1963
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Robert W Hamilton MD739 Fishburn Rd, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (717) 533-1819
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamilton?
Fantastic doctor and human being
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hamilton frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Vascular Disease.
Dr. Hamilton's office is located at 739 Fishburn Rd, Hershey, PA 17033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hamilton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg