Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Sherman, MD
Dr. Robert Sherman, MD is
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- 1970, Undergraduate School
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- 1983, Internship Hospital
- 1983|Highland-Alameda Co Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Highland-Alameda Co Hosp, Internship Hospital
- 1987, Residency Hospital
- 1987|University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Health Net
- Neighborhood Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Creole, French, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherman?
Many Doctors today seem indifferent and not willing to take the time to really listen. Dr. Sherman is not one of those. He listens and makes suggestions that really make sense. I have referred two friends who both use him now. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Sherman, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Sherman's profile.
Dr. Sherman in specializes in Urology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sherman frequently treats the following conditions: Testicular Dysfunction, Hypogonadism and Enlarged Prostate (BPH). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sherman's office is located at 500 N Hiatus Rd Pembroke Pines, FL 33026. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sherman is able to speak Creole, French and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sherman provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robert Sherman, MD is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Pembroke, Memorial Hospital West, Memorial Hospital Miramar and Memorial Regional Hospital.
Dr. Robert Sherman, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Southeast FLA Urology, LLC
Southeast FLA Urology, LLC500 N Hiatus Rd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026 (954) 392-6606