Click here to compare with other Urology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Sherman, MD is a urology specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Sherman completed a residency at University of California At Davis / School of Medicine. He currently practices at 21st Century Oncology and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherman is board certified in Urology.
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Highland-Alameda Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Neighborhood Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherman?
They are very welcoming and Dr Sherman is very good explaining everything to you .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sherman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sherman frequently treats Testicular Dysfunction, Hypogonadism, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Sherman's office is located at 500 N Hiatus Rd Ste 107, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sherman speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
21st Century Oncology500 N Hiatus Rd Ste 107, Pembroke Pines, FL 33026 Existing Patients: (954) 392-6606