Dr. Robert Bradley, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Bradley completed a residency at Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital. He currently practices at BAPTIST MEDICAL CENTER SOUTH and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bradley is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Baptist Medical Center South
Neurosurgery & Spine Associates of Central Alabama2065 E South Blvd, Montgomery, AL 36116 Existing Patients: (334) 747-7300
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bradley?
Dr. Bradley performed 2 neck surgeries on me. I have not had the first problem with my neck since then. He's a wonderful caring individual.
- Baptist Medical Center South