Dr. Medler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Medler, MD is a pediatric orthopedic specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Medler completed a residency at University Of Kansas School Of Medicine/St. Francis Regional Medical Center. He currently practices at Signature Orthopedics and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Medler is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Royal Children'S Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine/St. Francis Regional Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine/St. Francis Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Medler?
Doctor Medler was very thorough and did a great job with easing my daughters worry about her ankle injury.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Medler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Medler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Medler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Medler frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Medler's office is located at 12639 Old Tesson Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63128. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital South
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton