Dr. Robert Howard, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Howard completed a residency at State University New York Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Wake Orthopaedics and is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Howard is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- State University New York Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Howard?
Regan and Howard of WakeMed are probably in the top 0.0001% of orthopedic surgeons on the planet, and I'm an expert, even though I didn't want to be. Both got me through 2 separate complex and difficult surgeries, one spinal and one hip, both outcomes were better than anyone thought they would be. You can trust these guys with your life, I have.
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus