Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Andrews Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Andrews Jr, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Andrews Jr completed a residency at New Eng Med Ctr Hosp. He currently practices at Seattle Cancer Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Andrews Jr is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Chldns Orthoped Hosp Med Ct, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- New Eng Med Ctr Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- New Eng Med Ctr Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Andrews Jr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrews Jr frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Andrews Jr' office is located at 825 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Andrews Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Seattle Cancer Care
Ovarian Cancer Prevention Program825 Eastlake Ave E, Seattle, WA 98109 (206) 288-1000