Dr. Farkas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Farkas, MD is a nephrology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Farkas completed a residency at U Tex SW Med Sch Hosps. He currently practices at North Texas Kidney and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Tex SW Med Sch Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- U Tex SW Med Sch Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Tex SW Med Sch Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1979
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Texas Kidney
North Texas Kidney6190 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Ste 702, Dallas, TX 75240 Existing Patients: (214) 466-7230
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farkas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Farkas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Farkas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Farkas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farkas frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Farkas' office is located at 6190 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Ste 702, Dallas, TX 75240. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Children's Hospital