Dr. Merritt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Merritt, MD is a cardiology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Merritt completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at MERCY CLINIC CARDIOLOGY and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Aurora. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Merritt is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Mayo Clin, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Cardiology
Mercy Children's Hospital Springfield1235 E Cherokee St, Springfield, MO 65804 Existing Patients: (417) 820-3911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merritt?
Aortic Valve replacement, via TAVR procedure. amazing results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Merritt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Merritt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Merritt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Merritt frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Merritt's office is located at 1235 E Cherokee St, Springfield, MO 65804. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Aurora
- Mercy Hospital Berryville
- Mercy Hospital Cassville
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon
- Mercy Hospital Springfield
- Texas County Memorial Hospital