Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (302) 206-9496.
Dr. Robert Kopecki, DO
Dr. Robert Kopecki, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Kopecki completed a residency at Med Center Del. He currently practices at MDVIP - Wilmington, Delaware and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kopecki is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Med Center Del, Residency Hospital
- Delaware Vly Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Delaware Vly Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kopecki?
As a retired nurse and a current patient of Dr. Kopecki's, I can say without reservation that he is the most caring, knowledgeable, and professional physician I have ever had the privilege to know. There should be more like him!
- Christiana Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kopecki has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Kopecki, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kopecki's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kopecki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kopecki frequently treats Cough, Chest Pain, and Wheezing.
Dr. Kopecki's office is located at 3105 Limestone Rd Ste 301, Wilmington, DE 19808. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kopecki speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.