Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Robert Greiner, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Independence, MO. Dr. Greiner completed a residency at St. Mary's Medical Center Of Blue Springs. He currently practices at Greiner Orthopedics and is affiliated with I-70 Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greiner is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- St. Mary's Medical Center Of Blue Springs, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Medical Center of Independence, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Missouri Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greiner?
Front desk staff is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Greiner frequently treats Joint Pain, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Greiner's office is located at 19201 E Valley View Pkwy Ste C, Independence, MO 64055. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greiner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- I-70 Community Hospital
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Greiner Orthopedics19201 E Valley View Pkwy Ste C, Independence, MO 64055 Existing Patients: (816) 317-5070