Dr. Robert Coyne, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Morristown, NJ. Dr. Coyne completed a residency at University Penn Hospital. He currently practices at Electrophysiology Associates, Morristown, NJ and is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coyne is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Electrophysiology Associates, Morristown, NJ
Electrophysiology Associates, Morristown, NJ100 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960 Existing Patients: (973) 971-4261
- MCP/Hahnemann (Allegheny East), Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Penn Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Penn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coyne?
Doctor Coyne and his staff are amazing. Great bedside manner and true concern for his patients. He is a great doctor and surgeon. He truly cares and follows up personally with his patients.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Saint Clare's Denville Hospital