Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Coyne, MD
Dr. Robert Coyne, MD is
- MCP/Hahnemann, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- MCP/Hahnemann (Allegheny East), Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- U Penn Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1990
- Harvard Coll, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coyne?
Dr Coyne was very reassuring and calming about a procedure that I needed. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Coyne, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Coyne's profile.
Dr. Coyne in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Coyne frequently treats the following conditions: Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, Mobitz, Type 2, Heart Block and Second Degree Heart Block. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Coyne's office is located at 100 Madison Ave Morristown, NJ 07960. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Coyne is able to speak French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Coyne provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robert Coyne, MD is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center and Newton Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Robert Coyne, MD holds board certification in Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Dr. Robert Coyne, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Newton Medical Center
Electrophysiology Associates, Morristown, NJ
Electrophysiology Associates, Morristown, NJ100 Madison Ave, Morristown, NJ 07960 (973) 971-4261