Dr. Robert Allen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Allen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Allen, MD is a bariatric medicine specialist in Dothan, AL. Dr. Allen completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. He currently practices at Neuro-eval PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of Alabama Birmingham Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neuro-eval PC105 N Pontiac Ave Ste 1, Dothan, AL 36303 Existing Patients: (334) 671-2887
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allen?
Best weight-loss doctor in Alabama.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Allen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allen frequently treats Nerve Block, Somatic, Dystonia, and Botox® for Chronic Migraine.
Dr. Allen's office is located at 105 N Pontiac Ave Ste 1, Dothan, AL 36303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Allen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.