Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 948-4252, and for other questions, call (253) 432-4466.
Dr. Robert Emerick, MD
New Patient(253) 948-4252
Dr. Robert Emerick, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gig Harbor, WA. Dr. Emerick completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY. He currently practices at Choice Cardiovascular and is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Choice Cardiovascular, PLLC4423 Point Fosdick Dr Ste 300, Gig Harbor, WA 98335 Existing Patients: (253) 432-4466
- St. Mary's Medical Center/Ucsf, San Francisco, Ca, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, Ny, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of California, Davis, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Emerick?
Knpwledgeable and takes his time, and tests extensively. Concluded he is top rate in his speciality.
- St. Anthony Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emerick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Emerick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Emerick's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Emerick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Emerick frequently treats Chest Pain, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Emerick's office is located at 4423 Point Fosdick Dr Ste 300, Gig Harbor, WA 98335. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Emerick speaks Spanish, Swedish, and English. View profile to see all.