Dr. Robert Westlake, MD is a pulmonologist in Camillus, NY. Dr. Westlake completed a residency at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Robert E Westlake MD FACP and is affiliated with Upstate Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Robert E Westlake MD FACP
Surgical Associates-new York5700 W Genesee St, Camillus, NY 13031 Existing Patients: (315) 488-1438
- Robert Wood Johnson UMDNJ, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- SUNY At Upstate Med Ctr, Medical School — 1974
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Westlake?
Dr Westlake was always on time. My longest wait was under 10 minutes. Dr Westlake was very caring, attentive and always listened to my problems. I am so sorry that he retired. I can’t seem to find a doctor that I like to replace him.
- Upstate Cancer Center