Dr. Robert Leonard II, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leonard II's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Leonard II, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Leonard II completed a residency at University of Miami Hospital. He currently practices at Dean A McGee Eye Institute and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leonard II?
- University of Miami Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- University of Miami Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Okla Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leonard II accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leonard II frequently treats Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Leonard II's office is located at 608 Stanton L Young Blvd Ste B332, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Leonard II has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
Dean A McGee Eye Institute
Dean Mcgee Eye Institute608 Stanton L Young Blvd Ste B332, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 (405) 271-1092
Enid Eye Inc
Enid Eye Inc.615 E Oklahoma Ave Ste 103, Enid, OK 73701 (580) 233-1532
Retinal Associates Oklahoma
Donald P Maxwell Jr MD Pllc12318 SAINT ANDREWS DR, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 (405) 752-0717
Robinson Eye Institute
Robinson Eye Institute Pllc501 E MACARTHUR ST, Shawnee, OK 74804 (405) 752-0717