Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Hood, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Hood completed a residency at Naval Hospital. and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Naval Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Naval Reg Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Md Med Sys, Residency Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 110 S Paca St Rm 7-S-168, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-6056
Univ of Maryland Dept of Neurology Univ of Mary
Univ of Maryland Dept of Neurology Univ of Mary419 W Redwood St Ste 520, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-7877
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hood?
He saved my life 17 years ago. He and his team performed a cardiac ablation and my heart has been perfect since
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hood frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Hood's office is located at 110 S Paca St Rm 7-S-168, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hood has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center