Dr. Fitzgibbons has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Longmont, CO. Dr. Fitzgibbons completed a residency at Northwestern University Med Center. He currently practices at Front Range Orthopedic Center and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fitzgibbons is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Meth Sp Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Northwestern University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Miami University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fitzgibbons?
Excellent Doctor. Understands his patients needs and is willing to go above and beyond to make sure you are able to get back to a normal routine with your life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Fitzgibbons, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fitzgibbons' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fitzgibbons accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fitzgibbons frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Fitzgibbons' office is located at 1610 Dry Creek Dr Ste 200, Longmont, CO 80503. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
- UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital