Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Delphia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chester, SC. Dr. Delphia completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at Prisma Health Cardiology and is affiliated with MUSC Health Chester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Delphia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor Med Coll, Fellowship Hospital
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Delphia?
Dr. Delphia is an OUTSTANDING cardiologist. He performed a very difficult cardiac catheterization on me, and was able to open up a 90% blockage in my mid Circumflex artery, saving me from a near certain Myocardial Infarction (heart attack). I am SO GLAD I chose him, he's been very good to work with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Delphia frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Delphia's office is located at 1645 Ja Cochran Bypass, Chester, SC 29706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Delphia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MUSC Health Chester Medical Center
- MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital