Dr. Robert Alley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Alley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Alley, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Evansville, IN. Dr. Alley completed a residency at UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI / COLUMBIA CAMPUS. He currently practices at Southwestern Behavioral Health and is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI / COLUMBIA CAMPUS, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri-Columbia School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Alley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Alley frequently treats Addiction, ADHD and-or ADD, and ADHD Testing.
Dr. Alley's office is located at 415 Mulberry St, Evansville, IN 47713. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Deaconess Hospital
Southwestern Behavioral Health
Southwestern Behavioral Healthcare415 Mulberry St, Evansville, IN 47713 (812) 476-5437
Deaconess Cross Pointe Psychaty
Deaconess Cross Pointe Center7200 E Indiana St, Evansville, IN 47715 (812) 476-7200
Southwestern Behavioral Healthcare
Southwestern Behavioral Health Care Inc60 S Stockwell Rd, Evansville, IN 47714 (317) 338-3103